Growing Women-Owned, Family-Owned Businesses, Small Businesses and Start-up Companies with
Digital Marketing Communications
Our philosophy is “How can we make the world a better place?”
The answer is by creating digital communication strategies for:
- women-owned businesses that are creating opportunities and jobs.
- family-owned businesses that have an unique story and history. Leveraging their business strengths, setting them apart from their competition, and communicating how they keep their businesses going generation after generation while adapting to changes in the marketplace.
- corporations that understand that effective manager training leads to healthy business management.
- companies that are working to make the environment cleaner and safer for generations to come.
- foundations that support initiatives for children and families in need.
At The Narup Group, we have been growing the businesses of small to mid-size manufacturers and distributors through strategic business-to-business marketing communications for 60 years. We are equally adept at utilizing the latest digital technology and marketing channels to produce the right marketing messages for your company while raising your competitive visibility, building market share, and increasing profitability.
Long-lasting client relationships contribute to our success; many of The Narup Group’s clients have worked with us for years. We give personalized attention to your products and services and learn your business and its market demands.
At The Narup Group, with 60 years of expertise in getting great results, we don’t rest on our laurels. It’s never “business as usual” in today’s highly competitive economy. We are passionate about generating new and exciting ways to market our clients’ products and services and get great results. The internet offers an infinite world of digital opportunities for companies of all sizes and in all industries to grow their client base. Have The Narup Group reach your company’s specific goals with tailor-make integrated marketing communications solutions.
If your company is looking to outsource your marketing communications team or lacks a seasoned marketing professional,